Head went to town on the Cube 3 90 to create a smooth riding, easy entry, wide last allride boot for beginner skiers. A heat mouldable liner delivers the boots custom fit and performance enhancing functionality, while our easy-entry shell with form fitting, micro-adjustable buckles delivers direct power transfer and ski response for progressive skiing. The boot is also equipped with binding-activated auto ski walk technology, a cushioned heel and grippy sole to make it ultimately versatile and easy to wear. In short the Cube3 90 combines all-access comfort with progressive Head performance.
LAST : 104MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PE
LINER - HEATFIT
BUCKLE - ALLOY/PLASTIC MICRO
- POWER CONTROL FRAME - Designed to reinforce the Cube 3 range shell structure in order to give more stability and performance to the boot.
- INTEGRATED AUTO SKI/WALK - Head patented integrated device which automatically switches between skiing and walking position when stepping in or out of the binding.
- WIDE-BODY ALLOY BUCKLE -Oversize buckle designed for extreme ease of use. The fastest way to close the boots cuff.
- SUPERMACRO RATCHET - An adjustable, ratcheted toothplate that provides 28mm of calf adjustment.
- 40MM VELCRO STRAP - Medium Power strap for a strong commection between leg and cuff.