The versatile easy entry EDGE LYT 110 is a performance driven accessible boot for mastering skiing’s learning curve. The width of the last has turn-key adjustability, while our easy entry shell delivers a stress-free yet performance driven fit. We then added a heat mouldable liner for supreme conform, hold and rider-to-ski power transfer and adjustable comfort to athletic flex modes. In short this boot delivers increased ski response, rebound and power transfer with the minimum of input; great for comfortable, responsive all-day sessioning in all conditions.
LAST : 102MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU/SL
LINER - PERFECT FIT HD
BUCKLE - 4 ALLOY LOW PROFILE
- SMART FRAME - The new lightweight shell construction is speciffically designed for a more dynamic rebound that greatly improves performance.
- HI-TOP TECH - Direct contact between the boot tongue and shell delivers supreme support for more confident skiing.
- DUO FLEX - Enables a progressive and reactive flex with precise ski control through all phases of the turn.
- STIFFER/SOFTER FLEX ADJUSTMENT - An adjustment placed on the spine of the cuff to select between a stiffer or softer flex depending on snow conditions and level of skiing.
- EASY ENTRY SHELL DESIGN - Located in the throat of the boot, 4 Chanels are cut into the plastic to reduce the thickness of the material and thus provide smoother entry and better wrapping of the foot.
- LOW PROFILE BUCKLES - Slim design buckle not only looks good but reduces contact on snow.
- DOUBLE POWER LEVER - The double power lever reduces the effort needed to close the buckle by 50%. Developed and patented by Head.
- SUPERMACRO RATCHET - An adjustable, ratcheted toothplate that provides 28mm of calf adjustment.
- 40MM VELCRO STRAP - Large Power strap for a strong commection between leg and cuff.