The lightweight EDGE LYT 130 for advanced skiers is a progressive, easy to enter boot featuring our groundbreaking EDGE LYT 130 design for better skiing with less effort. This technology has three key elements: a Hi-Top design for direct skier to ski power transfer; DuoFlex for supreme dynamic control through turns; and a Smart Frame for enhanced rear support and energy transmission. Step into the EDGE LYT 130 and experience optimised response, reactivity and rebound at a fraction of the input.
LAST : 102MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - 3D PERFECT FIT LF
BUCKLE - 4 ALLOY LOW PROFILE
- SMART FRAME - The new lightweight shell construction is speciffically designed for a more dynamic rebound that greatly improves performance.
- HI-TOP TECH - Direct contact between the boot tongue and shell delivers supreme support for more confident skiing.
- DUO FLEX - Enables a progressive and reactive flex with precise ski control through all phases of the turn.
- STIFFER/SOFTER FLEX ADJUSTMENT - An adjustment placed on the spine of the cuff to select between a stiffer or softer flex depending on snow conditions and level of skiing.
- EASY ENTRY SHELL DESIGN - Located in the throat of the boot, 4 Chanels are cut into the plastic to reduce the thickness of the material and thus provide smoother entry and better wrapping of the foot.
- LOW PROFILE BUCKLES - Slim design buckle not only looks good but reduces contact on snow.
- DOUBLE POWER LEVER - The double power lever reduces the effort needed to close the buckle by 50%. Developed and patented by Head.
- SUPERMACRO RATCHET - An adjustable, ratcheted toothplate that provides 28mm of calf adjustment.
- 40MM VELCRO STRAP - Large Power strap for a strong commection between leg and cuff.
- FOAM WEDGE - Removable wedge for adjusting cuff volume.