A women’s-specific boot built to dominate the resort. A boot that doesn’t compromise on features or tech, the Anthem 100 is a performance-oriented boot with a heat-moldable shell that leaves the bulk and weight behind. K2 set out to build the most versatile and accommodating women’s-specific performance boot on the market and they outdid themselves.
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
LINER - LUXFIT PRO
BUCKLE - 4 ALLOY
WEIGHT - 1560g @ 24.5
- POWERLITE SHELL - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight. The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the Recon, Anthem, and Mindbender boot collections have raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.
- POWERFUSE SPYNE - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- ENERGY INTERLOCK - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- FAST FIT ENTRY - Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- WOMEN’S ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Adjustable rear cuff support for Anthem boots that can be customized to fit with any calf shape.
- DUAL CUFF ALIGNMENT INDEX - Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
- CANTABLE OUTSOLES - Advanced level of adjustability to customize stance angles
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES - Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.