A comfortable boot for all-day cruising.The medium-flexing BFC 100 is ideal for skiers who prioritize comfort but still need a supportive boot that won’t hold them back. A wide 103mm last, Cushfit liner, heat-moldable shell, and Après Mode for easy walking mean you’ll be focused on your skiing, not your feet.
LAST : 103MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
LINER - CUSHFIT
BUCKLE - 4 ALLOY
- POWERFUSE SPYNE - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- ENERGY INTERLOCK - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- APRES MODE - Unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell for comfort and convenience while walking from car to lift to apres and beyond without impeding downhill performance.
- HANDS FREE ENTRY - Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- CUFF ALIGNMENT INDEX - Single lateral sided cuff alignment for +/- 1 degree of cuff adjustment.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES - Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.