A customizable all-mountain boot for developing skiers. When it’s time to step up your boot game to something more performance-oriented, nothing is more important than how your boots fit. The heat-moldable shell of the Recon 100 offers the customization you need to dial in a personalized feel, while the Luxfit Pro liner and 100 flex rating are easy on your feet and legs. Take your skiing to new levels with the Recon 100.
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
LINER - LUXFIT PRO
BUCKLE - 4 ALLOY
WEIGHT - 1700g @ 24.5
- POWERLITE SHELL - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight. The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the Recon, Anthem, and Mindbender boot collections have raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.
- POWERFUSE SPYNE - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- ENERGY INTERLOCK - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- FAST FIT ENTRY - Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- DUAL CUFF ALIGNMENT INDEX - Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
- CANTABLE OUTSOLES - Advanced level of adjustability to customize stance angles
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES - Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.