Inbounds powder laps or exploring the back bowls, the women's Alltrack Pro 80 is designed to ski the whole mountain. A releasable cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking and a 100mm last balances comfort and control. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission for all-conditions skiing. The full custom liner includes Thinsulate™ for added warmth and is thermo-moldable for a precise fit.
LAST : 100MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PO/PU
LINER - FULL CUSTOM T3
BUCKLE - 4 MICRO ALU
- GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID - A progressive new data-driven design approach that harnesses the power of generative design software to create the ideal boot shape. Focused on minimizing shell wall thickness for reduced weight while simultaneously enhancing power and support, Rossignol's new GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID shell offers the most effective blend of both.
- DUAL CORE - Rossignol's new "power injection" method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- WOMENS SPECIFIC FIT - The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance.
- HIKE MODE 2.0 - The new optimized hike mode includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
- FULL CUSTOM T3 LINER - Full Custom liners offer customization in both the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, and the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T3 version features mono-injected perforated Flexalon padding for a consistent medium density throughout performance and fit zones.
- THINSULATE STRETCH INSULATION - Developed by 3M, THINSULATE® is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth. THINSULATE® STRETCH offers enhanced elasticity, improving freedom of movement and foot support for better skiability.
- 40mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to improve power transfer.