X ACCESS 80 has a generous 102mm last with specific deformation zones around metatarsals and cuff on the liner for a perfect fit. It's the new the reference recreational boot.
LAST : 102MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PP
LINER - FLEX SPORT
BUCKLE - 4 ALU
- TWINFRAME - Thanks to its bi-material construction, the Twinframe design delivers power transmission and precision through the hard chassis part and rebound and wrapping is delivered by the softer upper part.
- FLEX SPORT LINER - Liner specifically designed with flex areas around the calf and ankles for optimized comfort.
- SEAMLESS 3D LINER - A new, anatomically designed pre-shaped liner without internal or external stiches. It improves comfort, precision and ensures a warmer fit.
- POLYPROPELENE (PP) - A material with medium density that is affordable, lightweight and temperature stable, so the boot wont stiffen up on you during colder days.
- SENSIFIT INSERT - The soft PU Sensifit™ insert on the external side of the shell makes it super easy to step in the boot, delivering easy step-in and anatomical wrapping of the instep.
- 35mm POWER STRAP - A 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and offer good elasticity.
- RIVETED OVERSIZE PIVOT - The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
- 4 ALUMINIUM 3D BUCKLES - Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.