Dynastar M-Pro 84 Skis
Dynastar M-Pro 84 Skis - Female / Black/Light Blue / 156cm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The new M-PRO 84 W is an agile and ultra-manoeuvrable freeride ski with more slender dimensions than usual for the discipline, paving the way for fast edge-to-edge transitions.
It manoeuvres nimbly over all kinds of terrain, taking both shorter turns and powder in its stride. On more compact snow, its Poplar/PU Hybrid Core together with a titanium plate withstands high-speed turns and committed landings...
CORE - POPLAR PU HYBRID
REINFORCEMENT - DIAGO FIBRE
ROCKER - TIP & TAIL ROCKER
CONSTRUCTION - SANDWICH FULL SIDEWALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- HYBRID POPLAR PU CORE - Dynastar's patented Hybrid Core construction combines the power and agility of a poplar wood core with the lightweight dampening characteristics of PU for a smooth on-snow feel.
- DIRECTIONAL SHAPE - The directional shape and rocker profile offers confident power and precision across a variety of conditions and terrain. Long tip and tail rocker limited in height. Offering the optimum ratio height / length, the ski flies over the powder and keep its grip on hard snow.
- TIP & TAIL ROCKER - Rocker tip very progressive, limited in length and height, even lighter in heel. The ski pivots more easily, but retains all its grip and performance when cornering. The rocker can also improve the tip of the spatula in varied terrain and powder snow, becoming a decisive attribute for an All Mountain practice.
- FULL SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION - With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- ADAPTATIV SIDECUT - Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.