Developed for experienced and expert carvers, the SPEED ZONE 10 TI alpine ski offers outstanding stability and grip combined with maneuverability and accessibility.
A sandwich structure with a double Titanal plate together with the control and comfort of our Racing department's specially developed Powerdrive Piste technology pave the way for excellent control in carving turns on even the hardest snow. An Active Air Core (17% lighter) gives the ski greater ease and agility.
CORE - ACTIVE AIR CORE
REINFORCEMENT - TITANAL
ROCKER - TIP ROCKER
CONSTRUCTION - FULL SIDEWALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- ACTIVE AIR CORE - This new low-density polyurethane composition significantly reduces the weight of the ski (-50 g on piste skis in a size of 170). Used on its own or together with wood (Hybrid Core) to maximise lightness and product-specific performance, it provides exceptional comfort thanks to its ability to absorb vibrations.
- 3D PROFILE - Optimize the ski’s profile with reinforced areas to conduct energy from the center of the ski to the tip and tail.
- POWERDRIVE - Inspired by a car chassis, Powerdrive technology allows for agile skiing and a unique snow feel. Depending on the model, soft, rigid or dynamic materials are combined to serve as 'suspension', thereby boosting shock absorption, responsiveness and grip. This technology is based on a multi-material construction,maximising the transmission of effort between the central core and lateral sidewall of the ski. For high-performance, edgy, intuitive skiing.
- FULL SIDEWALL - With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- TI INSERT REINFORCEMENT - titanal reinforcement engineered to deliver progressive power and grip through the turn without additional weight.
- TIP ROCKER - Rocker moderate tip only. It facilitates the flat pivot while combining softness and tolerance in the curves. The rocker is moderated so that as soon as the ski is on the edge, the ski works in curve on the whole length of contact of the edges.
Included with the Ski is the Look Konect NX12 GW binding.
The NX 12 Konect GripWalk® binding is a lightweight and user-friendly ski binding system. Its wide mounting platform enhances power transfer and ski control for all types of skiing. The reinforced Full Action toe piece and lightweight NX heel design provide consistent shock absorption and travel for secure retention with easy step-in operation. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 260-375mm in length.