We first demo'd the Disruption MTI at a K2 Disruption Launch in January 2020 and this ski blew us away! We are offering a fantastic price with £100 off the RRP. Don't forget the price incudes Marker MXCell bindings
If you enjoy the stability of a race bread ski but want an easier less demanding ski this is the ski to go for. Very stable and true at high speed medium radius turns on chopped up crud or sheet ice. This ski just makes you want to go faster and faster.The Disruption MTi is an aggressive ski designed for experts who wanna go fast. A medium-length turn radius, Titanal I-Beam construction, and Dark Matter Damping combine for a quiet and smooth ride that inspires confidence throughout every turn.
CORE - MAPLE/ASPEN
REINFORCEMENT - TITANAL I-BEAM
ROCKER - SPEED ROCKER
CONSTRUCTION - SIDEWALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- MAPLE/ASPEN CORE - K2 uses and blends a variety of wood species in our cores to fine tune the performance and personality of each ski. Mapel is a dense, hardwood with excellent power transfer and stability. Aspen is lightweight and resilient, great all around material.
- DARK MATTER DAMPING - Space. The final frontier. The object of many a child’s fascination. And yet with so much of this supra terra discovery, there’s still so much to uncover. We harnessed this great unknown — these depths beyond the conception of gravity as we know it — to improve edge contact on rough and firm snow. It’s called Dark Matter Damping — a process in where K2 sandwich a polymeric damper between two layers of high modulus carbon, and strategically place it along the ski edge. While your grasp of the outer reaches of our celestial sphere may be limited, DMD is a much simpler construct: improved edge grip and control. And with more grip and control, you can push faster, harder, and pull in to the turn like never before. Get ready for liftoff ya freaks, it’s time to rage.
- TITANAL I-BEAM - Titanal runs tip to tail along the center of the ski, optimally shaped for stability and precision through the entire turn.
- POWERWALL - Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
- SPEED ROCKER - Short and low rise in the tip, with camber throughout, for quick turn initiation, precise steering, and maximum stability on hard snow.
Included with the Ski is the Marker MXCell 12 GW binding.Designed for maximum power transmission between ski and boot with the XCell Piston Technology toe piece to keep boot centered during quick jolts and the TCX Heel for highest control and precision performance.