FW21 SPECIAL OFFER! LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
Smooth carving and complete control. The Dynastar Speed 563 ski balances a powerful edge with a smooth ride for the confidence to push your speed. The Hybrid Core uses a blend of wood and polyurethane to absorb vibration, while the V-Tech design transfers power to the ski and reduces swing weight for an agile feel.
CORE - HYBRID POPLAR PU
REINFORCEMENT - V TECH
ROCKER - TIP ROCKER
CONSTRUCTION - SANDWICH SIDEWALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- HYBRID POPLAR PU CORE - The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
- V TECH - Straight from the factory in Sallanches in the Mont Blanc Valley, this new technology is underpinned by reinforced arms to provide rigidity, power and torsional control over the body of the ski while freeing up the extremities. This allows the weight of the tip and tail to be reduced, resulting in a gain in both comfort and agility.
- SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION - Sandwich construction with straight edges along the length of the ski for maximum precision and performance.
- SINTERED HD BASE - High Density base material offers great glide for all ski conditions.
- TIP ROCKER - Rocker moderate tip only. It facilitates the flat pivot while combining softness and tolerance in the curves. The rocker is moderated so that as soon as the ski is on the edge, the ski works in curve on the whole length of contact of the edges.
Included with the Ski is the Look NX12 Konnect binding.
With a focus on lightweight design and ease of use, it offers all-around performance for recreational skiers. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 261-332mm in length.